32 uses for a business adviser – Now you may think that you don’t need one for your small or micro business, but just have a quick scan through this list and see if there is just a possibility. I am sure that I haven’t covered everything as everyday something new comes up, enjoy!
- You don’t know what you don’t know; a business adviser will have new ideas.
- They have usually owned and run several other businesses so have experience, which you don’t have.
- They deal with MANY other businesses and so may have opportunity to refer you business.
- You get to speak to someone who someone who REALLY understands what you are going through.
- They will have professionals like accountants and lawyers they can refer you to.
- Brainstorming with one can be exhilarating.
- Business planning with your adviser through your next 12months will get you excited.
- They usually have specialist talents like, marketing, SEO, social media, finance, etc.
- They will keep you accountable.
- You will have a raving fan that wants you to succeed.
- Your business adviser is a confidant!
- You can ask the silliest craziest questions without fear of judgment.
- Every session is an education in your business.
- They are affordable.
- A business adviser is someone you can challenge and not just do everything they suggest.
- They can be with your business just for a one off session.
- They can be with your business for months or years on end.
- Your business adviser becomes a friend for your business.
- They offer you practical solutions to any problems that you may be experiencing and are unsure of how to deal with.
- They can grow your business with you.
- A business adviser can help you to create a budget for your business.
- They can be on call to help as issues pop up
- At My Sassy Business our head business adviser is also a counsellor so you can strengthen your mind.
- A business adviser is constantly learning new things that can be shared with your business.
- They can help you with systemising your business.
- If you need to hire staff they can help you to generate the ideal questions to be asking.
- A business adviser will help you to define your ideal client.
- They will work with you to market to your ideal client.
- Your business adviser will strengthen your business so it can grow.
- If you are just getting started they will help you along each step.
- A business adviser will change the way you look at your business.
- A business adviser will believe in you!
Don’t underestimate someone believing in you, as this is priceless for the success of your business. You friends and family will usually always believe in you but with an outside view of your business, that belief can take you to the next level.
It is this next level that all small business owners dream of and will be the potential success that a business adviser can illicit for your business.
Work with a business adviser today and take your business to the next level!
If you enjoy our blogs – please sign up to our email list and time the time to read our previous posts.