5 Steps to Paid Advertising that works
Now this question is a little like “How long is a piece of string”, and I am sure not providing any guarantees either. What I am providing is a strategy to create your paid advertising so that you can create, use, test and then tweak the results.
Create a spreadsheet, mind map or whatever works for you and plan out your advertising.
[Tweet “Advertising Online”]
What are the goals of your Advertising?
- Make sure this is clear; otherwise I really think you should not be advertising at all.
- Don’t just spend money on advertising because you think you have to.
- Have a reason and a plan and follow these steps.
- This is the plan of attack to the right audience to get under their radar and get their attention.
- Who are they and what do they look at so that you know where to position your ads.
If you are unsure of your ideal client then you should buy “Get more Clients Today“, to define and target your ideal client.
- This is the build of the ad, what you will say to catch the target.
- What problems will you solve?
- How much are you going to spend and how long is it going to run for?
- Think about the challenges and needs of your target audience, what can you offer to them.
- What are the benefits of them clicking on your ad and what will be the call to action on your ad?
- You must watch your advertising, are you getting results, if not why.
- How many sales has it created and how much have you spent. Is it not working at all, what can you do better.
- Make sure you don’t just let the ad or ads run, you must view and review during the process.
- This is where advertising on Google Adwords or Facebook is great as you can make constant changes to improve the ad.
Fine Tune Plan
- Now to improve the outcome, fine tune the advertising and make sure you are getting the maximum results that you can.
- How can you make it better?
Advertising in a paid form is a necessary evil for a lot of businesses, others just use a scattergun approach with mixed results. Follow these tips above and your results will be better than with no plan at all.
If you enjoyed this blog make sure you sign up to our mailing list.