How often do you Google yourself?
By yourself, I mean your business!
Once each day, week month or year it is probably too often and you probably drive yourself a little crazy with the idea too.
If you are struggling to gain momentum with your small business, chances are that you are not doing enough work. Or, if you are doing a lot; then you are not doing the right things or in the right way to get the best results.
- Do you know how many people visit your website each day?
- Do you know how long they spend on your site?
- How many new client/sales do you attract each month from your website?
- What are your most popular pages/products?
- Are you active on Social Media?
If you cannot answer these questions you need to stop searching for your business and find the answers.
If you have the answers – How is this working for you?
- Do you have lots of visitors but no sales?
- Do you have a few visitors and a few sales?
- Do they visit one page and go or do they visit several and then go?
- Do you know about Social Media
How easily do people find your business online? I know that you can find yourself but how does everyone else find you?
What is the journey they take to finding your business?
- Social Media
- Google Search
- Networking group
- Car Signage
- Word of Mouth
What are the terms that your ideal clients will enter into Google to search for your business? Write a list of 30 to 50; are all these terms and variations of these terms written on your website?
What are you doing ongoing to get people to your website?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Adding new content
- Using social media
- Local promotion
How often are you doing something?
- Every week
- Every month
- Once per year
Once people find your business what do they do and what do you want them to do?
- Buy something
- Make an appointment
- Leave quickly
If everything in this blog seems like it was written in another language, contact Kelly for an obligation free discussion. If you enjoyed this blog – Make sure you subscribe!