Launching a new business
Is this a question you are currently asking or perhaps you have asked previously? Remember that even if you have already launched there may be things you can do now to gain a little more momentum for your business.
Key ingredients to launch
- Who is your ideal client?
- Where are your ideal clients?
- Are you going to do a soft launch prior to your official launch?
- What mediums will you use both online and offline?
- How long will the launch run?
- Are you networking?
- How are you standing out in the market place?
- Spend any money wisely as there is so much you can do for little or no cost.
- What is your call to action?
What do you need to do to maximise the potential for success with this launch?
- Plan, Plan, Plan and keep tweaking those plans
- The launch never stops
- You must continue promoting long term by having a strategy
- Collaborate with other complementary businesses
- Utilise as many free resources as you can
- Have a great call to action
- Don’t panic if everything isn’t perfect, your clients will help you with this
What if I am inundated with work?
- Chances are this won’t happen, sorry!
- If you are that is awesome and I congratulate you but for the vast majority you may experience a let down here.
- You must manage your expectations and continue to move forward.
This may help to manage your expectations – Sassy Mind Strength
How do you keep the momentum going?
This is a tricky one as everything you have been doing is to lead you to this very moment of launch – Now what!
- You must keep marketing your business
- Tell everyone who will listen
- Keep coming up with new ideas
- Keep meeting new people
- Ensure your marketing plan has you doing something everyday to promote your business
- Ask for and get help if you need it
- Don’t lose focus
Make sure you are signed up to our mailing list for more small business advice blogs like this and exclusive monthly newsletters with VIP content.