What is E Marketing?
Email Marketing or E Marketing has been around and used for quite some time. Perhaps you have used it in your business already with great success or perhaps without success.
Regardless of your level of success this blog aims to show you how you can improve on what you are currently doing and how you can be more effective.
Email Marketing has many benefits and if done well can generate ongoing repeat business through your database. Any database is useless if you don’t put it to work on a regular or semi-regular basis. It is important that you think about your clients and create content that adds value to them. This value delivery is different for every business and for every client list.
If you are unsure about the type of content that your clients would enjoy, book in for an Idea Generating Session today.
Strategies for successful E Marketing
Subject Lines – You must have interesting subject lines when you are writing you E Marketing. This will be the main reason that people read or don’t read your E Marketing.
Relationships – Build stronger relationships with your clients. When you are working on your E Marketing you are also building relationships that will grow and become better over time.
Offers – Create offers they cannot refuse. Your E Marketing can be used to deliver specials or tell your clients about new products. Remind people to again shop with you who haven’t done so for a while.
Content – Educate through content that is useful. Your clients can be educated as to the services, and the products you offer. They can be told about
Building your list
- Have a subscribe pop up on your website
- Have a subscribe request on each page of your site
- Have a subscribe request on your social media
- Promote your newsletter regularly
- Run a competition for new subscribers
Why is E Marketing effective?
- There is a high reach with E Marketing as you are sending this information direct to your database of clients and/or people who have signed up to your mailing list.
- E Marketing affords you flexibility to deliver a message that is specific to your clients and their needs or wants.
- There is little or no cost to sending out your message or offers on a regular basis.
- You have full control as to the regularity, message and call to action within your E Marketing
- If you have different clients such as wholesale and retail, you can create different E Marketing for each database.
- You are bound by an anti spam code (Australia) to do the right thing when sending out your E Marketing.
Finally – Make sure that you have created or create for yourself a professional template. By using a template your clients will get used to the look of your E Marketing and know what to expect.
If you enjoyed this small business advice blog or would like to sign up to my E Marketing, make sure you add your email address to the list. Weekly, My Sassy Business sends out a blog to all subscribers and then monthly a Newsletter with specific content that is not published elsewhere.